IDBI Bank Cash Card
Welcome to World class Banking at IDBI Bank
IDBI Bank brings for the Corporates an easy solution for their employees for salary Disbursement & other Reimbursements – IDBI Bank Cash Card. The Corporate opting for IDBI Bank Cash Card can give this card to their employees for getting their Salary Disbursed and the employees are not required to open an account with the bank for this. Now, Individuals can also apply for the IDBI Bank Cash Card & can avail the services offered with this product. Individuals need not be the customer of the Bank.
The IDBI Bank Cash Card allows the Corporate employees/ Individual to use this card to make purchases at merchant establishment in India and it can also be used to withdraw cash from IDBI Bank ATMs & all shared network ATMs in India.
- Visa Flag Card – Can be used to make purchases at over 5.5 lacs merchant establishment in India. It can also be used to withdraw cash from the large network of IDBI Bank ATMs and over 60,000 Visa / Plus ATMs in India.
- Can be used more than once. The card can be used to make repeated purchases / withdrawals till the specified value on the card have been spent.
- This card is available to IDBI Bank & non IDBI Bank Customers (Corporates as well as Individual).
- This card can be loaded for any amount up to Rs. 50,000/- per card per month as per the instructions from the Corporate/ Individual.
This card is valid for a period of 2 years from the date of issue.
Benefit to the Corporate:
Hassle free alternative for:
- Reimbursement to employees.
- Salary Disbursement.
- Incentive payment to employees / staff.
- No Account required. Need not be a customer of the bank.
- Convenient alternative to demand drafts, cheque or cash
disbursement to employees / staff / Individual.
- No reconciliation problems.
- Reloadable – which means you, can disburse more cash to the
same employees / staff as & when required with the maximum
limit of Rs. 50000/- per month.
How to Apply:
To get the Cash Card for your Employees / Staff all you need to do is to contact our exclusive sales team or you can walk into any of our branches and just fill out the Application form, and all your Salary Payment, Reimbursements & Incentives for your Employees / Staff will be taken care by IDBI BANK CASH CARD PRODUCT.
You can write or contact to the below mentioned sales team as per the e- mail ID and contact details mentioned for getting cash card for your Employees / Staff.
Maharashtra (Mumbai): Dinesh Vishwakarma - 9833911768
Rest of Maharashtra: Manoj Tiwari - 9225668566
Rajasthan (Jaipur): Anil Khandelwal - 9983935309
Gujarat (Ahmedabad): Sachhanad Taurani - 09727682951
Madhya Pradesh (Indore): Rohit Avsare - 9425071781
Delhi: Hunny - 9899086893,
Shahid - 9810270770
Punjab (Chandigarh): Vikram Rana - 9417477575
West Bengal (Kolkata): Sumanta Bhowmik - 9831164111
Uttar Pradesh (Lukhnow): Pallaw Sinha - 9918002005
Tamil Nadu (Chennai): Deepthi - 9962125250,
Coimbatore: Prasad - 9003455546
Kerala (Kochi): Anuroop - 9846993366
Trivendrum: Binoy – 9846993366
Karnataka (Bangalore): Sriram - 9886108843
Andhra Pradesh ( Hydrabad ): Meena Tarani - 9848493006
Vizag: Peddabhai - 9618326524
Goa: Da Costa Caetano: 9823991495
FAQ for Cash Card
Q.1. What is a Cash Card?
• Cash Card is a rupee denominated pre-paid Visa Flag card.
• Valid for a period of 2 years from the date of issue (marked on the face of the card).
Q.2. Where can I use this Cash Card?
•Can be used to make purchases at over 5.5 lakh establishments in India. It can also be used to withdraw cash at over 60,000 VISA/PLUS ATMs (including 1350 IDBI Bank ATMs) in India.
•Can be used more than once. The card can be used to make repeated purchases / withdrawals till the specified value on the card has been spent
Q.3. What are the main Benefits of this Card to a Corporate?
Benefits to the Corporate.
• Hassle free alternative for
a) Reimbursements to employees
b) Salary disbursements
c) Incentive payment to employees / staff.
• No Account Required. Need not be a customer of the bank. KYC norms needs to be fulfilled.
•Convenient alternative to demand drafts, cheques or cash disbursements to employees / staff.
• No reconciliation problems
•Reloadable-which means you can disburse more cash to the same employee / staff as and when required up to Rs. 50,000/-, as per the requirement of the corporate.
•Lowest Cost option - Elimination of operational and manpower costs.
•Electronic Transfers - No traditional risk of losing cheques/DDs/money orders in transit.
Benefits to the Individual:-
• Can be used more than once,
• Easy access to account details - The customer can get his account details from the internet. He can also get a mini statement from any IDBI Bank ATM,
• Ease of receiving money at any place in India.
Q.4. What are the charges for this card?
• There is a charge of Rs. 150/- per card at the time of issue. For every reload, a fee of Rs. 10/- per card needs to be paid.
• There is no charge for transactions at IDBI Bank ATMs but Rs. 20/- per transaction will be charged for all cash withdrawal transactions on any other Bank ATMs in India.
• There is no charge if the card is used at a Merchant Establishment for purchases.
However, for use at Petrol Pumps and Railway Stations, a surcharge of 2.5% of the purchase value shall be applicable as per industry standards.
Q.5. What will the Cash Card pack contain?
The Cash Card pack will contain the following:
• Outer envelope (sealed), which has a Cash Card Reference Number (this number is to be quoted for claiming unutilized balances).
• Welcome letter with Cash Card pasted on it.
• ATM PIN
• INET PIN
• Terms & Conditions
Q.6. What if my Cash Card is lost or stolen?
• Original Purchaser or the Recipient of the Cash Card may report a card as lost. All you need to do is call up IDBI Bank's Phone Banking center 1-800-22-6999 and quote the Cash card reference number mentioned on the card mailer. The card will be deactivated immediately to prevent misuse.
Q.7. How can I claim the unutilized balance remaining on this card after expiry of the card?
• Any unutilized balance less than Rs. 100/- will lapse on expiry of the card. Any unutilized balance greater than Rs. 100/- will be returned to the original purchaser of the card.
• The original purchaser can fill out a form asking for a refund of the unutilized amount on the card, post expiry of the card.
• The bank will deduct a service charge of Rs. 50/- and issue a pay order to the original purchaser or credit its account for the remaining balance.
• All such claims have to be made within 3 months of expiry of the card.